[Shootout-list] scoring discrepancy

Brent Fulgham bfulg@pacbell.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com> wrote:
> Anyways, I see that if I run "make craps", which
> rebuilds .craps.table, I get a different result
> than what is in the CVS for .craps.table.  I'm not
> sure which is the right one.

Aha!  I didn't update the .craps in CVS (I usually
just run the "make_craps" script on the web server,
since the craps stuff only gets built if you do a
full make on all sources.

I think I'll modify the Make rules to allow it to
generate each time, so it will always stay in sync.

Thanks for catching the missing Clean file!  I did do
a quick check of the others and didn't notice
any more missing -- but I may have overlooked
something.
Please let me know if you find any more discrepencies.

Thanks,

-Brent