[Shootout-list] Recent Updates for 6-29-2004

Brent A. Fulgham bfulgham@debian.org
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:20:27 -0700

I've been remiss in posting about updates.  Here are a few:

* Isaac (a.k.a Igor ;-) Gouy has:
    (1) Identified tons of problems with the web site (some of which I
even fixed!)
    (2) Provided updated Clean implementations, C# implementations, and
          plenty of other stuff I've probably forgotten.

* JP Bernardy provided revised Haskell implementations for many benchmarks,
    and has been bending my ear about limitations in the current system.

* John van Groningen (a Clean Core Developer) corrected a few
limitations in
    the Clean compiler, and provided newer (faster) implementations for
    reversefile and wc.

* Chris Rebert (Python Sieve and Strcat) and Juan Carlos Gil Montoro
(Tcl -- One
     of the few people willing to admit to using Tcl!  -- Ary) provided
some minor
     updates.

Apologies to anyone I missed!

-Brent