[Shootout-list] Exception test - Felix, SLang, ...

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@ericsson.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:12:14 +0200

Isaac Gouy wrote:
...deleted

> imo We should move the programs that aren't doing what the tests ask
> for into the Alternates section (or reject them completely).

i strongly support this idea.

another (weaker) alternative might be to see if we could change the
wording of the test. perhaps it is unreasonable to rule out a language
with exceptions, just because it does not have exception objects that
are instantiated?

then again, (third weakest :-) we could do 2 tests. one for exception
objects (and perhaps have a family of object oriented test). one for
exceptions (with or without objects).

bengt