[Shootout-list] website sketch

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

We've been playing with some changes to the website.

I started on this some months ago after finding that new visitors to
the website were quite confused about what was being shown.

Seemed that there was both too little context around the numbers, and
too much less-directly relevant information. And the wide pages are a
problem for some visitors.

I've generated static pages which show a simpler website design. Most
of the pages are empty templates, a few have data scraped from the
current website.

There are links into the website from
   http://igouy.port5.com/