[Shootout-list] website sketch

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery@indiegamedesign.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:37:12 -0700

Isaac Gouy wrote:

> Now go look at more than the home page!
>
> Interestingly none of it corresponds to my understanding of "boring"
> ;-)

I disagree.  All of the subpages are boring too.  The only thing
livening them up is a graph at the top.  It is not a particularly
interesting graph.  For instance, it could be in something other than
greyscale.  Ditto the whole website.  Blue, white, grey, black, what
kind of color scheme is that?  You recruiting for the US Navy or
something?  In any event, even if those colors could work fine in
theory, they are not being used to graphically good effect.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.