[Shootout-list] advocacy or curiousity?

Brent Fulgham bfulg@pacbell.net
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:19:07 -0700

On 2004-09-27 19:38:30 -0700 Isaac Gouy <igouy2@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> One comment I've received a couple of times is that
>> people suggest removing some languages.  One person
>> (not Brandon!) commented that I had too many
>> non-standard languages, and that I should get rid of
>> some of them to make the tests more meaningful.
>
> Yes, I suggest removing languages that have so little interest no one
> has bothered to implement 15 of these trivial programs.

No -- that's not what I'm remembering (I would have remembered who it
was if it was
*you*).  This was a one-time poster that mentioned it.

I agree with removing these entires, except for the prolog variants I
added and have
been too busy to implement yet.  I want to keep those around for
variety!

-Brent