[Shootout-list] Re: New test in CVS: implicitode

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:50:03 -0800 (PST)

> ie, it is impossible to use the shootout (as presently implemented)
> to see when different languages/implementations ''fall off the edge''
> on a benchmark.

Bengt, who does not have the time to do this alone, we don't have time
to do the interesting things that people keep suggesting.

See the top of the FAQ
"The Computer Language Shootout has a very narrow focus."

When you're interested in helping with what we actually are trying to
do you'll be very welcome.