[Shootout-list] New test in CVS: implicitode

Sebastien Loisel Sebastien Loisel <sloisel@gmail.com>
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:28:15 +0200

Ok, I can do that.

Some more changes going in:

* long doubles are out. There are too few languages supporting long
doubles at this time, any test of this sort should be in a separate
benchmark.
* intervals replace long doubles. This is to encourage polymorphic code.

If you are not template-fluent the python code will soon look a lot
easier to read than the C++. I will attempt to comment both, so long
as I'm not criticized for program length! :-)

Sebastien Loisel