[Shootout-list] New test in CVS: implicitode

Sebastien Loisel Sebastien Loisel <sloisel@gmail.com>
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:14:54 +0200

Okay, can you take another look now, especially at the python code?
The c++ template satanic verses are still the same, but the python
should be readable. If not, tell me where it could be made better.

And I retracted my intervals, they weren't working out (long math
explanation omitted.) Instead, I've added an fl type, which is just a
simulated low precision floating point.

And For the First Time Ever in the World! The python and c++ code are
now outputting exactly the same thing and take an integer parameter to
run longer or shorter. So we could actually add it to the sandbox.

Cheers,

Sebastien Loisel