[Shootout-list] Errors for various ruby benchmarks

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

FAQ: Use Tracker to report Bugs or document Feature Requests.

Report each bug separately then we can see straightaway that someone
has dealt with that issue.

Now we'll have everyone checking CVS to see if the file has been fixed,
and all but one of them will be wasting their time.