[Shootout-list] Stuff

Robert Seeger Robert Seeger <rhseeger@gmail.com>
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:51:40 -0400

The wording I chose was poor. What I was trying to say was that I
don't have a problem with you only implementing your tests in the
languages you like. However, I completely disagree with your thought
that those are the ONLY languages that should be used in the Shootout.
I think every language that has at least a minimum number of
submissions should show up.

Personally, I can't imagine having D, but not C... And I would have
considerably less interest in the Shootout if Tcl wasn't involved,
since it's my primary language at the moment.

Rob Seeger