[Shootout-list] Stuff

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@ericsson.com
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:03:35 +0200

Isaac Gouy wrote:
>>Well, 100 lines of code in what language? I've heard C#/Java but why
>>not <100
>>LOC in the 3 most succinct languages for each test? I can write a ten

...deleted

> C#/Java because 100 locs won't expand into several thousand lines in
> some other language

this rule is ok, but could perhaps have a little clearification . once
it is sorted out if it must be both, or just one of them, would it not
be a good idea to have it in the faq? around ''How can I contribute a
new benchmark?''.
the current faq entry is too vague, given that there exists several hard
rules about what to do, and what not to do, mentioned on the list.

bengt