[Shootout-list] CVS Updates *are* happening

Brent Fulgham bfulg@pacbell.net
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:16:53 -0800 (PST)

--- Isaac Gouy <igouy2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here's what I don't understand: bench/report.txt
>
> pidigits:
>  DONE(9): clean erlang gst java lua ocaml psyco py
> python
>
> Which gives the impression those 9 programs have
> been measured, but the
> data files don't contain any data for the pidigits
> benchmark?

Yes -- it looks to me as though the script just
reports what files have been created (i.e., someone
wrote implementations for these tests, they have not
necessarily been measured).

I took a look at pidigits and found that the Ocaml
build rules had a typo which caused it to fail.
Consequently, the build never reached the stage where
the data was collected and rolled into the website
update.

I fixed this problem (as well as updating CVS with
your recent file-extension corrects) and did a quick
re-run last night.

Checking the website today, I see that the site
updated as expected, and the new results are shown.

Please let me know if you see any more discrepencies.

Thanks,

-Brent