[Shootout-list] Compiled/Interpreted/JIT

Jon Harrop jon@ffconsultancy.com
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 03:18:40 +0100

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 00:19, Isaac Gouy wrote:
> --- Jon Harrop <jon@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:
> > It should work for gcj and gij. Can you put it up so that I can see
> > the errors
> > from Sun's Java compile and try to fix them. I'll have a go at
> > installing
> > J2SE as well...
>
> I've updated the tracker item with the javac errors

Great, thank you. I've uploaded a fixed version which should work on both
Sun's J2SE and GNU's GCJ.

The current Java appears to be verbose and slow though. Perhaps a better Java
programmer should take a look (there are some FIXMEs too). :-)

Objective CAML for Scientists