[Shootout-list] how to force a benchmark to be re-run

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:42:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bengt Kleberg <bengt.kleberg@ericsson.com> wrote:

> On 2005-06-22 17:15, Isaac Gouy wrote:
> > --- Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com> wrote:
> >
> >>How does one force a benchmark to be re-run?  I have updated
> >>mandelbrot.mlton several times since it was last run on May 22.
> >>However, none of those updates have caused it to be re-run, as the
> ...deleted
> >>Thanks.
> >

> > Doesn't this seem like a bug?
> >
> > Please add a new item to Bugs
> > http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/great/faq.php?sort=fullcpu#help
> >
> > Please don't expect the couple of people who are trying to fix bugs
> > will do extra work trying to separate out stuff from the mailing
> list.
>
> it could have been a mistake by the user. or a missing feature.
>
> i think it is commendable of Stephen Weeks to check with the faq(?)
> and the mail list, before submitting a bug report.

Bengt

Please do not post misleading information to this mailing-list.

Possible bugs, feature-requests, program contributions are to be
entered  into the appropriate trackers - not sent to this mailing-list.

Bug reports are important - they should be entered into the bug tracker asap.