[Shootout-list] Indication of change

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 07:55:14 -0800 (PST)

Yes, it would be nice to have personalization and marking of changes
that had taken place since we last logged-in.

In the coming days I intend to fix some website problems I've noticed,
but that won't include "nice to have" stuff.

We are part-way through working-out and adding new benchmarks to the
Shootout. We still have to get k-nucleotide and reverse-complement and
tcp-request established, and we still need more languages to implement
the new benchmarks.

> It would be nice to have on the "front page"
> (http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/) the date of last modification
> (or
> an identification by color, linked to a timestamp cookie) so as to be
> able to spot quickly what has changed since the last visit without
> having to browse everything.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!