[Shootout-list] Site Updated (and Notes for CVS committers)

Einar Karttunen ekarttun@cs.helsinki.fi
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 10:04:13 +0200

Isaac Gouy <igouy2@yahoo.com> writes:
>> This means that all test implementations must be of the form:
>> [Test Name].[Language Implementation]
>
> The Shootout allows more than one implementation in the same language.
> What name format should be used for a second Java implementation, and
> where should it go in CVS?

Could someone clear up how alt/ should be handled? Currently the
existing alt/ directories have README.html and HEADER.html which seem
obsolete - and the alternatives are not visible on the site.

I have faster ghc heapsort waiting - but it is quite
different so I would like to preserve the original one.
(the new one uses arrays instead of lists)

- Einar Karttunen