[Shootout-list] g95

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 05:26:44 -0800 (PST)

--- Christophe TROESTLER <del-con@tiscali.be> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Mar 2005, Isaac Gouy <igouy2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe g95 (http://g95.sourceforge.net/g95_status.html), the open
> > > source Fortran 95 compiler, should be added to the list.
> >
> > Are you interested in contributing programs for g95?
>
> No but the FORTRAN programs already present should be just fine.
> And,
> advertising that the shootout includes g95 to the developers of the
> compiler (or on their mailing list) would probably do the rest.

Until someone chooses to make sure that they are fine, nothing will
happen.

Simon Geard has done terrific work, single handedly developing Fortran
solutions - I'll be delighted if he chooses to contribute more programs
and we just have Intel Fortran.
(If someone decides to convert them to g95 that'll be fine, but I'd
rather see a full set of Fortran programs.)

We really appreciate offers to contribute in even small ways.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!