[Shootout-list] MLton missing

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:49:20 -0800 (PST)

> Why are only some languages on the main page?

There isn't a "main page" - there's a menu with 4 website offerings.

Those who wish to investigate a "great" number of implementations
should find what they need on "The Great".

Some folk have heard about Doug Bagley's project but not seen it, so we
have "The Doug Bagley"

We like to have a place to make some mistakes in a slightly less public
way, so there's "The Sandbox"

And for those who prefer to deal with just the usual culprits, we have
"The Usual".

Sounds like you should bookmark "The Great"