[Shootout-list] Java benchmarks

Daniel South WildCard_25@HotMail.Com
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:20:30 +1000

Isaac, just had a quick look at this site
http://www.w3sys.com/pages.meta/benchmarks.html
(found when looking at Keith Lea's site) and it reminded me of the
discussion concerning the tcp tests
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/shootout-list/2005-March/001226.html
and whether or not they were measuring the server time as well. This
could be a similar case for all Java programs using the server option.

Daniel South