[Shootout-list] Directions of various benchmarks

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 May 2005 08:15:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Einar Karttunen <ekarttun@cs.helsinki.fi> wrote:

> For instance when prototyping health in Haskell (not in CVS) I
> implemented a system of open mutable records in Haskell. This should
> be a quite familiar encoding to anyone doing serious stuff with GHC,
> but I don't think it is very understandable for someone who is not
> familiar with the language.

When your implementation is particularly interesting, make the effort
to write an xhtml commentary (simple <p></p> markup) about your program
and send it along with the program source.

We already show commentary about programs:

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/benchmark.php?test=fannkuch&lang=python&id=0&sort=fullcpu#about