[Shootout-list] Skaller plot

Brent Fulgham bfulg@pacbell.net
Wed, 18 May 2005 16:34:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jon Harrop <jon@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:

> I've taken the liberty of analysing the CSV data
> from the site (dated about 9 months ago?) like
> this:
>
>   http://www.ffconsultancy.com/shootout/

This is really cool!  One nit -- I'm color blind
and so I'm never sure if I'm missing something
on graphs.  I don't see any data points; I only
see the labels (gforth, gcc, etc.)  Are my
faulty receptors showing everything that's there?

The data is probably as current as the day you
downloaded it.  I put the date in the file as
a placeholder, but never implemented the code to
update it to the current run.

Now that someone's actually looked at the data,
I guess I should get that fixed!  :-)

-Brent