[Shootout-list] Directions of various benchmarks

Pascal Obry pascal@obry.net
Wed, 18 May 2005 10:49:45 +0200

Jos=E9,

 > It is usefull as a supported feature of the language yes/no.

Yes, but don't see the point for the Shootout. We are trying to compare=

languages. It is better to stick (when possible) to plain Ada or plain =
Eiffel
or plain put-your-language-here otherwise most of the data will have no=

meaning. If everybody uses the same C regexp package we will end-up wit=
h the
same speed, I don't think anybody will expect something else... great
achievement !

Pascal.

--=20

--|              http://www.obry.net