[Simple-cdd-devel] Hi everyone!!!

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at freegeek.org
Fri Jul 9 17:03:10 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 10:41:06AM -0500, Daniel Gomez Sierra wrote:
> i'm try to use in .conf archive the option of SPLASHPNG, but i don't know why
> that dosen't work. My line in this case is:
>
> export SPLASHPNG="/home/daniel/Desktop/nerdOS_d-i/splash.png"
>
> the image have 640 X 320 pixels 7.40 KB and 4 bitmap.
>
> I'm run it in debian lenny with this command line:
>
> $ simple-cdd --conf simple-cdd.conf
>
>  What is wrong or maybe can you send me any example that work well?

could you post the contents of simple-cdd.conf? it's difficult to know without
being able to see your working environment.

one of the most common problems with simple-cdd is specifying too many things
in a configuration file. i *strongly recommend* first trying a default
configuration and adding only the configuration you *know* need to be changed.

live well,
  vagrant