[Simple-cdd-devel] Simple-cdd and usb stick extra files

Francesco Pedron ceskobassman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:31:37 UTC 2011

Thank you Antoine,
I've tried with your method.

Actually what I should install is OpenOffice 3.2 and GlusterFS.
GlusterFS is working, I simply putted his deb into my debs folder and
added "glusterfs" in myprofile.packages file and package is installed.

For OpenOffice 3.2 I've got some problems.
This is what I've done:
     - add 'mirror_components="main non-free"'to myprofile.conf
     - download Openoffice.tar.gz archive containing all the debs from
OpenOffice's site;
     - untar and put alla debs (also the one into desktop-integration
folder) into my debs folder;
     - add openoffice.org, openoffice.org-writer, openoffice.org-gnome
lines to myprofile.packages.
Now what is installed is default OpenOffice 2.4 because when executing
simple-cdd command there are some errors like this:

     No section given for 'ooobasis3.2-onlineupdate', skipping.
     There have been errors!

The same error is given for all openoffice's packages. Full stderr
output here: http://goo.gl/doDc4
Is openoffice 3.2 in a different section?

Thanks, Francesco