[Simple-cdd-devel] Simple-cdd and usb stick extra files

Francesco Pedron ceskobassman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:57:48 UTC 2011

On 02/02/2011 12:45, Lucas Brasilino wrote:

> The error is probably at the 'for' statement, since it should be:
>
> for dev in $DEVICES; do
Yes, you are right, this was an error, thank you!
But it's still not working, probably something related to mounting, I've
also tried specifying also -t vfat for the usb stick and -t iso9660 for
the iso, but not working.
I think I will focus on OpenOffice's problem and in the meanwhile I will
install via cd-rom.
If someone has some suggestion about the usb-related problem, it's still
appreciated :)

Thanks, Francesco