[Simple-cdd-devel] Custom kernel and remove packages problem

Lucas Brasilino lucas.brasilino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:45:34 UTC 2011

Hi

> Still have questions regarding the following:
> What folder will be a custom kernel (.deb).

You have two options:

1) You can create a custom Debian repository and add your kernel
package to this repository.

2) You can add your custom kernel to a directory and use the
'--local-packages' option to tell
simple-cdd this directory.

> But, how do I delete a package that comes standard as the basic simple-cdd?
> As an example, the "nano" package.
>
> It would be the same situation as perl / python.

AFAIK, basic install is the 'default' profile, which is available on
/usr/share/simple-cdd/profiles directory.
So you can check  'default.download' and 'default.packages' there.
But, as I said before, probably 'nano', 'perl'
and 'python' dependencies packages from others one. You should check it out.

regards
Lucas Brasilino