[Simple-cdd-devel] preseed change default desktop

Massimo Barbieri massimo at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 26 10:29:12 UTC 2012

Hi, thanks for your suggestions!

Il 23/11/2012 21:43, Vagrant Cascadian ha scritto:
> You might try adding to profiles/default.conf or profiels/lxde.conf:
> export KERNEL_PARAMS="$KERNEL_PARAMS desktop=lxde"

I added to profiles/default.conf the line
 export KERNEL_PARAMS="$KERNEL_PARAMS desktop=lxde"

and I commented in the preseed file the lines:
 tasksel tasksel/initial multiselect standard desktop
 tasksel tasksel/desktop multiselect lxde

But in the end I got an installation with Gnome3.
Ciao,
Max-B
--
IM: max-b at jabber.org - OpenPGP Key-Id: 0x5D168FC1