[Simple-cdd-devel] environment/config variable handling

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Sun Feb 22 18:58:31 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-19, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 09:41:53AM -0800, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>
>> > I have now experimentally done this.
>> > env.get("var") can now be also written as env.var
>> > env.set("var", val) can now be also written as env.var = val
>> But not so done to have pushed it? :)
>
> Whoops! Pushed.

Just did a quick build and seems to work ok, minus the http_proxy issue.

I hate the idea of pulling in a dependency that isn't yet in Debian, but
it seems like ConfigArgParse is designed to handle options set via
commandline, config file and environment variables:

  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ConfigArgParse/0.9.3

live well,
  vagrant