[Simple-cdd-devel] personal packages does not go to ISO image

paulo bruck paulobruck1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:10:26 UTC 2015

Hi Vagrant

After a lot of tests I discover that:

a) doing a build-simple-cdd --conf profiles/default.conf

it generates a image /iso with +_ 189M without my debian packages but with
file
zless dists/local/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz including all my packages.

b) just after that doing a build-simple-cdd  --conf profiles/default.conf (
and inserting a mirror_tools="wget"  at profiles/default.conf) all run
nicely with all my debian packages at iso image...80)

Strange isn't it?

By the way I would like to test new version but I do not how to generate a
simple-cdd.deb form git. Can you help me at this?

Best regards

--
Paulo Ricardo Bruck consultor
tel 011 3596-4881/4882  011 98140-9184 (TIM)
gpg AAA59989 at wwwkeys.us.pgp.net