[Simple-cdd-devel] How to create a cd with i386 efi?

Braiam Peguero braiamp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:15:24 UTC 2016

Debian official CD's (netinst and DVD) seems to boot
fine, except if you use secure boot, which is expected.,
so the helpers should be somewhere.

I sent a mail to Steve McIntyre since he seem to know
a thing or two[1] and I'm waiting for response. Of course,
any finding would be shared.

Thanks

[1]: https://blog.einval.com/debian/efi

--