[slbackup-users] New release of slbackup.

Morten Werner Olsen werner@skolelinux.no
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:23:42 +0100

Hello!

Today I have released a new version of the slbackup package (v0.0.6),
which fixes the bug were the backup session fails if there is only one
location specified for one of the clients.

The package is available for download at slbackup's Alioth-page [1].

The next I will reach for, is to prepare the Debian packages for
Debian unstable and try to get a Debian Developer sponsoring them.

What I gladly would like someone to help me with, is installation
procedures for other distributions than Debian. :)

- Werner

[1] http://alioth.debian.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1351