[slbackup-users] New package: webmin-slbackup.

Morten Werner Olsen werner@skolelinux.no
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:18:41 +0100

Hello!

I've now moved the Webmin-module for slbackup to the CVS at
alioth.debian.org together with the rest of the slbackup-package, and
tar.gz- and deb-files are now available for download at
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/slbackup/.

New in v0.0.6 (2003/11/19)
---------------------------

 o moving to alioth cvs
 o new buttons (working with konqueror)
 o added error message when no backups are available to restore
 o fixing wrong return-values from rdiff-backup executions
 o other bugfixes after the Skolelinux gathering 14th-16th november
   (thanks to Frode Jemtland for testing)

Please test and submit bug-reports.

If someone wants to make a Makefile (or something) to simplify the
installation on distributions other than Debian, please let me know.

- Werner