[Splashy-devel] splashy and splashy-themes splitted

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 01:22:12 UTC 2006

Hello all,

This is just to let you know that Splashy sources were splitted into
splashy and splashy-themes. From now on, Splashy source will be
released as:

splashy-VERSION.tar.bz2

and

splashy-themes-VERSION.tar.bz2

This means that your packages must be updated to use this new configuration.

Otavio,

I was thinking that debian-related/trunk/debian should be copied as:

debian-related/trunk/debian-splashy-themes

And then the debian-related/trunk/debian renamed as:

debian-related/trunk/debian-splashy

Then making packages for splashy, and its contributed themes, would be
very simple ;-)

But, you might have a better idea as to how to handle this.

For the time being, scripts/make-debian is broken... do not use that :-)

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html