[Splashy-devel] DirectFBError

Luis M lemsx1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 18:09:53 UTC 2006

On 3/27/06, Chandan M. C. <chandanmc at cdac.in> wrote:

> Hai ,
> I tried to incorportae splahh image using splashy... I have used ubuntu
> theme..But Iam geting the following erro while
>
> "DirectFBError (Directfbcreate &video-->dfb)-File not foud." , bootscript
> image is not coming
>
> Can anyone help in this out

Please use version 0.1.8+14. It has other problems (very minor), but
it's almost ready to be released.
That will increase our testing abilities and help us pin point problems faster.

--
Luis Mondesi

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html