[Splashy-devel] splashy-themes will be released as source

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:25:37 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'm trying to ensure that all themes inside themes-related are valid
before making a source release in Alioth's project page.
Can somebody please look at this errors and fix them? I'll try my best
to get to them tonite:

$> cd splashy-svn
$> find themes-related/trunk -name "*.xml" -exec
./trunk/scripts/xml-validator --schema trunk/schemas/theme.xsd {} \;
Failed to validate file themes-related/trunk/crux/theme.xml. Element
'progressbar': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( background ).

 themes-related/trunk/crux/theme.xml is invalid

Failed to validate file themes-related/trunk/kubuntusplashy/theme.xml.
Element 'progressbar': Missing child element(s). Expected is (
background ).

 themes-related/trunk/kubuntusplashy/theme.xml is invalid

Failed to validate file themes-related/trunk/debian3/theme.xml.
Element 'progressbar': Missing child element(s). Expected is (
background ).

 themes-related/trunk/debian3/theme.xml is invalid

Failed to validate file themes-related/trunk/debian4/theme.xml.
Element 'progressbar': Missing child element(s). Expected is (
background ).

 themes-related/trunk/debian4/theme.xml is invalid

Failed to validate file themes-related/trunk/debiansplashy/theme.xml.
Element 'progressbar': Missing child element(s). Expected is (
background ).

 themes-related/trunk/debiansplashy/theme.xml is invalid

Failed to validate file themes-related/trunk/ubuntusplashy/theme.xml.
Element 'progressbar': Missing child element(s). Expected is (
background ).

 themes-related/trunk/ubuntusplashy/theme.xml is invalid

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html