[Splashy-devel] cubism - a new splashy theme

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:58:01 CET 2006

hello metal,

I love this theme. Very good job.

I'll add the theme to "theme-related" and package it. Please make sure
that the theme.xml file you have validates against Splashy 0.2.1's
theme.xsd schema file. The validate command is roughly:

xmllint --schema theme.xsd theme.xml

xmllint comes with libxml2. There is also an xml-validator script in
Splashy svn sources. You can use that to validate your themes as well.