[Splashy-devel] HACKING Splashy

Luigi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 04:26:53 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I've updated our HACKING file (developers README).

I included procedures on how to release Splashy to the wild, as well as what
to do after a release. Please follow these procedures closely. That will
keep things consistent and produce a quality package.

For those of you who don't know it yet, Tim has been doing the releases and
Otavio the  uploading to the  Debian repository. So far Tim has been doing a
very good job with the releases. I just decided that it would be good to
document the process for future generations of Splashy hackers ;-)

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------