[Splashy-devel] Splashy 0.3.10 status

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 06:00:51 UTC 2008

Hello all,

We are in the progress of releasing Splashy 0.3.10 which will be primarily a
bug fix release. As you may have noticed, there are a lot of open bugs in
the Debian Bug Tracking System (DBTS) [0]. This is a good and a bad thing,
of course. Good because this means Splashy is being used by a wider area and
people want to help us get things working. Bad because, well, they are bugs
after all!

So far we have cover most of those bugs and we are in the process of testing
to make sure that we can reproduce, and fix them. As of this writing, I have
committed a few lines of code to the Git repo that still need to be tested
further. In other words, the Git state at this point is "experimental".
There, I said it.

If you feel you can help us get this release done faster, please drop by
#splashy and let's discuss what's needed.

Regards,

Notes:
[0] - http://bugs.debian.org/splashy

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------