[Splashy-devel] Aborting getstring/getpass?

Teddy Hogeborn teddy+splashydev at fukt.bsnet.se
Sun Oct 12 04:17:35 UTC 2008

Suppose splashy is running, and I run "splashy_update getpass Foo:".
Suppose further that I change my mind and do not need the password
anymore, and want to continue without the need for anyone to interact
with the keyboard.  Now, how do I tell splashy to abort the password
prompt?

Currently, as I could see no other way to do it, I *kill* the running
splashy process and start a new one myself.  But surely there has to
be a better way?

If there isn't, I suggest that this be implemented.

/Teddy, Mandos Developer

--
The Mandos Project
http://www.fukt.bsnet.se/mandos