[Splashy-devel] Error -3

Marcin Kulisz Marcin.Kulisz at stanleybet.com
Fri Mar 5 12:55:02 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what ERROR -3 means?

Basically I'm receiving:
----
Splashy ERROR: Couldn't splashy_start_splashy(). Error -3
----
When trying to start splashy.

All hints very welcome and thx

--
Marcin Kulisz

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be
confidential. If you have received them in error please notify the sender immediately
and delete all records of the email and its attachments from your computer. Unless you
are the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute, use or retain this email
or any attachments or any part of them.

Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures for emails and attachments
we accept no liability for viruses and it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure they
are actually virus free.

Stanley International Betting, registered in England with no.3357517.