[Splashy-users] Re: splashy on FC5

rob arnold rob at loci.net
Fri Jul 28 20:28:41 UTC 2006

The last message was based on the 0.1.8.1 tarball.  I pulled down the
latest from svn trunk and tried again.
I couldn't get the RPM packaging process, as describing in HACKING to
work, didn't look like it had been updated in a while.  Since it was
listed as in progress anyway, I just went ahead and built it normally
and skipped the RPM steps.
I had to make all the same changes as I wrote in the last message,
but once compiled and installed, this time it doesn't segfault.  I'm
still working on integrating it into the distribution, but at least
splashy test works now.  Just wanted to give an update in case anyone
else is attempting the same.