[Splashy-users] Re: splashy on FC5

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 13:11:28 UTC 2006

Well done

please keep us posted. there was somebody working on getting the
needed packages/changes in Fedora Extras so that splashy can be easily
ported to Fedora. i'm not sure how far along they are...

any changes that you think won't affect any other distro, but would
make compiling splashy on Fedora easier, please submit the patches to
us so that we can include them in trunk (splashy-devel is perhaps the
right place to submit them).

you might get somebody to give you even more help if you just join us
at #splashy on irc.freenode.net

keep us posted!