[Splashy-users] splashy working inconsistently

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 20:04:37 CET 2006

Hello,

Would you mind trying Splashy 0.2.1 from Alioth?

http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/debian/incoming/splashy_0.2.1_i386.deb

Make sure that you purge the current Splashy packages before using that:

apt-get --purge remove splashy

dpkg -i splashy_0.2.1_i386.deb

Please report problems to us at splashy-users.