[Splashy-users] Some questions about splashy

Tourneur Henry-Nicolas henry.nicolas at tourneur.be
Thu Aug 2 11:35:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'v got some questions about splashy :

1° When I press on F2 it doesn't go to verbose mode. Is it a problem in my
configuration or a futur feature (not yet implemented) ?

2° Of course, I run splashy at every boot, and so, some time I run fsck. The
problem is that my /home partition is 440 GBytes, so it takes a lot of time
for checking and therefore, splashy crashes because of a timeout. Is there
anyway to change the timeout without recompiling ? I think it should be in
the configuration files since it really depend on the end user. Indeed, for
some people with small disks, 120 seconds will be maybe enough for cheking
they disks but for me (and I don't think that I'm the only one with large
disks) and my RAID 1 of 2 x 500 GBytes, 120 scd. is really not enough !

Kin regards,
--
Tourneur Henry-Nicolas
GSM : 0479 46 28 41