[Splashy-users] Debian & lenny problem

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:45:35 UTC 2008

are you using Splashy from initramfs?

cat /etc/default/splashy

sorry that I took so long to reply.

Our team is going to maintain the directfb debian package now... so,
we will be able to keep up with patches and stuff.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur
fbsgjner jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------