[Splashy-users] Getting Splashy running

Kushal Koolwal kushalkoolwal at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:13:28 UTC 2008

> Kushal, the idea that your blog gives me is to build Splashy from the
source. I don't really think that would make a difference, though.
There were two posts in that link that I sent.

Did you look at this?
http://blogs.koolwal.net/2008/02/26/gnulinux-debian-issues-solutionresolved/

I think you just read the first one. In short try this:
debian# mv /etc/rcS.d/S03udev /etc/rcS.d/S03audev

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/