[Splashy-users] regarding how to run splashy at boot time

sumanth kumar skraju83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:16:47 UTC 2008

hi everybody,

                          I have installed slitaz-2.6.25, the smallest
distro. I have installed directfb-1.1.1 and splashy-0.3.9. my splashy was
running fine and the dfbinfo is also working fine. my /boot/grub/menu.lst is
something like this

title  Slitaz
root(hd0,0)
kernel  /boot/vminuz-2.6.25 root=/dev/hda1 quiet VGA=792 splash.

on the command line when i type *splashy test | reboot | shutdown* it works
fine.  but it was not running properly at boot time.   how and where to
integrate spalshy. in what files should i make changes.  do i require an
initrd image for runnning splashy.  pleaseee specify all the reqirements in
detail. any help will be so kind of u..

thanks
raju