[Splashy-users] splashy compile error.

代尔欣 daierxin at gmail.com
Mon May 25 01:45:33 UTC 2009

Hi Luis,
     Thank you very much your valuable input. I know the implement idea of
splashy and usplash is same although the implement detail is different. I
have managed to add usplash into my ramdisk and got the splash screen when
boot. Next, I want to add it for poweroff. Can you give me some tips about
how to add this for poweroff? Similar add it into linuxrc for boot?

I know it is not proper place to ask usplash question. But ignoring the
implement detail, I think the usage should be same. Hope you can help me?
Thank!