[Splashy-users] splashy compile error.

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:30:51 UTC 2009

2009/5/24 代尔欣 <daierxin at gmail.com>

> Hi Luis,
>      Thank you very much your valuable input. I know the implement idea of
> splashy and usplash is same although the implement detail is different. I
> have managed to add usplash into my ramdisk and got the splash screen when
> boot. Next, I want to add it for poweroff. Can you give me some tips about
> how to add this for poweroff? Similar add it into linuxrc for boot?
>
> I know it is not proper place to ask usplash question. But ignoring the
> implement detail, I think the usage should be same. Hope you can help me?
> Thank!

That and the fact that this is splashy-users... However, usplash perhaps
works in the same way that splashy does.

During shutdown, we have a script in /etc/rc{6,0}.d/K01splashy that would
start splashy when called with an "stop" argument.

Hope that helps.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------